Imagine a team working on a product launch. They’ve talked the sponsors into their idea, they signed the contract and secured the funds. The milestones are set. The dreams are coming true. Imagine being on this very team. Do you feel the thrill and joy of creation?
Welcome to the game. It is your turn now!
“The ultimate Scrum simulator.”
“Very realistic product development simulation.”
“Deadly accurate Product Owner simulator.”
Iterate™ Product Development Game is a simulation board game for product development professionals. It is a unique sandbox experience of a software product development life cycle. For trainers and coaches Iterate™ Product Development Game is an excellent teaching platform with endless possibilities. Variety of gameplay scenarios let you simulate anything from a startup situation to a well-established tech company working on a breakaway product, to a software house working on a critical project, to a big corporation revamping their legacy system. Imagine…
Join us, learn and have fun!
All software product development professionals, especially founders, Product Owners, Product Managers, and Development Team Members. This workshop is also for all the Scrum Masters, Scrum Trainers, and Agile Coaches looking to spice up their teachings.
You will manage the development process. You will manage the budget and the revenue stream. You will strive to stay innovative and profitable. You will grow the team, deal with stakeholders, the market, the competition, and more.
“I had no idea how many things affect Product Owner decisions.”
“Just like real life, only the mechanisms around are more transparent.”
At the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand Scrum as product and business development method.
- Understand a Scrum Sprint as an investment and contingency strategy and learn how to optimize the value of it.
- Understand the role and accountabilities of a Scrum Product Owner.
- Understand how hard data, transparency and openness support decision making.
- Learn how to work with the product backlog, capacity and velocity and how to use them for long-term projections.
- Understand the impact of technical debt on the product and the development team.
- Understand how Iterate™ Product Development Game can be used to enhance, extend or exchange Scrum related training courses.
This is free of charge, community event. Space is limited, so the registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. We have only 15 spots available for players with few more sits available for spectators. Lunch is not provided. To learn more about game mechanics and flow, please see the video clips we prepared: